Wednesday, June 11

wait a minute Mr Post Man, look and see...

today i am eagerly awaiting Mr Post Man,


for upon his truck will be my itty bitty trampoline!
i have high hopes for me and my trampoline.
being middle aged i have a heightened awareness
of dangers and whatnot that can come 
from doing extra curriculum activities

hence i am wisely placing my itty bitty trampoline
outside in the back yard,
for i fear inside our shed
with its tres low ceilings
even my top knot would not protect me
from a bonce injury.

with this thought i am now wondering
if i were to wear a bicycle helmet
i may be able to bounce on my new springy friend indoors 
with no fear of my noggin
coming in direct contact with the ceiling.

i will ponder this whilst waiting
for the sound of a truck pulling up,
my constant canine companions going batty at the window
and 
my lovely splendid itty bitty 'only room for one and thats me' trampoline's arrival
just in time for a bit of late afternoon jumping in the sun